Friday, September 18, 2009

Who said London doesn't have good food?

Alright so I must admit that it's probably because the local produce here is somewhat tasteless. You'd think you could never mess up a sandwich, but the grocery store-bought sandwiches taste like cardboard that needs salt. And I'm not sure what they feed their chickens, but the eggs are definitely less tasty than the ones back home.

Despite this, I must say every restaurant I've ever randomly sauntered into (including London trip 2008) has been pretty good albeit slightly more pricey than back home. Which is pretty good for a big city. Even in France and Italy, you have your hits and misses. And the most important thing is even though you paid a little more, at least it was a good satisfying meal. So in my book it's pretty worth it :)

No comments: